BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Happy Easter!!

















Daxton had so much fun coloring eggs, and hunting for eggs at both grandparents houses. He is old enough now to enjoy that kind of stuff. It makes it really fun for us to watch him. We colored eggs at our friend Josh's house a few nights before easter. We did a big BBQ and had Daxton, Emma, Abbi, and Lovelle color eggs. Dax did pretty good until the end I think he got bored and started dumping cups out and stuff. Good thing Josh had a black table, towels he didn't care about, and old T-shirts. We went to Todd's parents house Easter morning where we had breakfast and did an egg hunt. Dax loved finding all the eggs. Todds mom kept putting more out for him to pick up. It was pretty funny. He just kept going and going and going. Later we went to my families house where we had another egg hunt and lunch (which I made way too many deviled eggs for, bleh). I don't have pics of that cause I forgot my camera, but he had just as much fun. He is still having a couple pieces of candy a day, and I think it should last all year ;). I love being a mom and watching him learn and grow. It is amazing.








No comments: